How to Install ZiniTevi for Android and Firestick
ZiniTevi is a fairly new one click Movie and TV Show app. ZiniTevi has a simple and easy to use interface and provides a vast selection of Movies and TV Shows for streaming ranging from 360p to 1080p. ZiniTevi is available for Android Phone, Android Box, FireStick and iOS devices.
Change Log version 1.3.6 – Nov. 17, 2020
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixed
Features of ZiniTevi
- Free to use, no sign up or registration.
- This application does have some ads. Although they are static type ads.
- Has a Favorites section you can add all your favorite Movies and TV Shows.
- Trakt.tv integration: You can also connect this app with your Trakt.tv account to sync all your favorite media across multiple devices.
- Has a download option for off line viewing.
- Has its own internal player and also external players support.
- Support for Chromecast.
- Subtitles are available for multiple Languages.
How to install ZiniTevi on Android
- Go to Settings–>Security–> Unknown Sources.
- Tap on the Unknown Sources to Turn It ON.
- Download ZiniTevi APK for Android from the link below.
- Once download completes, open the downloaded file location on your Android.
- Tap on the APK file to open it.
- A new dialogue box appears on screen, asking permission to install.
- Click on Install Tab.
- Installation will begin and complete within a minute or so depending on your device. Find the ZiniTevi app on your Android device and enjoy!
Download Link: ZiniTevi APK for Android
How to install ZiniTevi on FireStick
- Go to FireStick Home.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Device/My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Option.
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Select Turn ON Option.
- Go back to Home Screen > Open Search Option and type ‘Downloader’ and click on it.
- Click on the Downloader App.
- Press Download.
- Click Open once the app is downloaded.
- Click on Settings which is at the left sidebar.
- On Downloader Home Page Type the following URL EXACTLY: https://bit.ly/37hp5yD
- Once download finishes, Click Install.
- Once the app is installed, press Done.
- Now a message will appear, click Delete.
- Press Delete again.
- Return to FireStick Home > Click on Settings > Then Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Applications.
- Here you will find ZiniTevi on the list, click on it.
- Click Launch Application.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. StreamingAppsResource.com maintains no affiliation with Kodi, or any Streaming Apps mentioned on this website. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We do not endorse or promote content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.