How to Install Nova TV on Android and Firestick
NovaTV is a fork of the once very popular and no longer in existence Terrarium TV. The application offers a vast collection of Movies and TV shows with tons of sources. It includes a neat, organized and user-friendly interface. NovaTV additionally allows the integration of Real Debrid and other premium links providers.
NovaTV easily installs on devices which support Android operating system like Android TV Boxes, Tablets, Amazon FireStick and Fire TV.
Change Log version 1.3.9b Jan. 30, 2020
- Add a bunch of link providers.
- Fixed bug.
Change Log version 1.3.5b Dec. 9, 2020
- Fixed bugs.
Change Log version 1.3.3 Nov. 3, 2020
- Fixed Bug for Android 5
Features of NovaTV
- Free to use, no sign up or registration.
- Videos in high-quality streaming like 720p and 4K in some cases.
- This application is not ad-free. Nova TV app has ads but are minimal without being annoying or intrusive.
- Has a WatchList and Collection section you can add all your favorite Movies and TV Shows.
- Real-Debrid Integration: You can connect your RealDebrid account with NovaTV to enjoy additional high-quality links and sources.
- Trakt.tv integration: You can also connect this app with your Trakt.tv account to sync all your favorite media across multiple devices.
- Has a download option for off line viewing. You will need Advanced Download Manager or One Downloader app to be able to download.
- It has its own internal player and also external players support.
- Support for Chromecast.
- Subtitles are available for multiple Languages.
How to install NovaTV on Android
- Go to Settings–>Security–> Unknown Sources.
- Tap on the Unknown Sources to Turn It ON.
- Download Nova TV APK for Android from the link below.
- Once download completes, open the downloaded file location on your Android.
- Tap on the APK file to open it.
- A new dialogue box appears on screen, asking permission to install.
- Click on Install Tab.
- Installation will begin and complete within a minute or so depending on your device. Find the NovaTV app on your Android device and enjoy!
Download Link: NovaTV APK for Android
How to install NovaTV on FireStick
- Go to FireStick Home.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Device/My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Option.
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Select Turn ON Option.
- Go back to Home Screen > Open Search Option and type ‘Downloader’ and click on it.
- Click on the Downloader App.
- Press Download.
- Click Open once the app is downloaded.
- Click on Settings which is at the left sidebar.
- On Downloader Home Page Type the following URL EXACTLY: https://bit.ly/37EDmFU
- Once download finishes, Click Install.
- Once the app is installed, press Done.
- Now a message will appear, click Delete.
- Press Delete again.
- Return to FireStick Home > Click on Settings > Then Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Applications.
- Here you will find NovaTV on the list, click on it.
- Click Launch Application.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. StreamingAppsResource.com maintains no affiliation with Kodi, or any Streaming Apps mentioned on this website. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We do not endorse or promote content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.