Change Log v3.0.2 – Jan. 24, 2021
- Added More New URL resolvers.
- Fixed Movie Section in General.
- Fixed TV Shows in General.
- Added New Sources for Movies and Shows.
- Added Requested Section in Menu.
- Added Requested TV Category.
- Added Requested Movies Category.
- Added New Internal Player Which is More Stable / Compatible.
- Updated ALOT of cold and bugs.
Change Log v3.0.1 – Dec. 9, 2020
- Updated Gradle Scripts.
- Updated Old SDK’s.
- Fixed swatchseries.
- Fixed an issue where some users could not login.
How to install Media Lounge on Android
- Go to Settings–>Security–> Unknown Sources.
- Tap on the Unknown Sources to Turn It ON.
- Download Media Lounge APK for Android from the link below.
- Once download completes, open the downloaded file location on your Android.
- Tap on the APK file to open it.
- A new dialogue box appears on screen, asking permission to install.
- Click on Install Tab.
- Installation will begin and complete within a minute or so depending on your device. Find the Media Lounge app on your Android device and enjoy!
Download Link: Media Lounge APK for Android
How to install Media Lounge on FireStick
- Go to FireStick Home.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Device/My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Option.
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Select Turn ON Option.
- Go back to Home Screen > Open Search Option and type ‘Downloader’ and click on it.
- Click on the Downloader App.
- Press Download.
- Click Open once the app is downloaded.
- Click on Settings which is at the left sidebar.
- On Downloader Home Page Type the following URL EXACTLY: https://bit.ly/2Caoi7e
- Once download finishes, Click Install.
- Once the app is installed, press Done.
- Now a message will appear, click Delete.
- Press Delete again.
- Return to FireStick Home > Click on Settings > Then Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Applications.
- Here you will find Media Lounge on the list, click on it.
- Click Launch Application.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. StreamingAppsResource.com maintains no affiliation with Kodi, or any Streaming Apps mentioned on this website. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We do not endorse or promote content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.