How to Install PikaShow on Android and Firestick
PIkaShow is a fairly new app that’s unlike most of the other Movie streaming apps. It is a One Click app. Meaning that when you find the Movie or TV Show that you want to stream you just click on it and it will play. No waiting for links to load.
PikaShow has a very basic and simple User Interface. There are no genre categories. It has Bollywood, Hollywood, TV Show and Live TV sections. No Real-Debrid or Trakt support. But, it’s another decent alternative for watching Movies and TV Shows especially if you prefer 1-Click Movies.
How to Install PikaShow on Android
- Go to Settings–>Security–> Unknown Sources.
- Tap on the Unknown Sources to Turn It ON.
- Download PikaShow APK for Android from the link below.
- Once download completes, open the downloaded file location on your Android.
- Tap on the APK file to open it.
- A new dialogue box appears on screen, asking permission to install.
- Click on Install Tab.
- Installation will begin and complete within a minute or so depending on your device. Find the PikaShow app on your Android device and enjoy!
Download Link: PikaShow APK for Android
How to Install PikaShow on Firestick
- Go to FireStick Home.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Device/My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Option.
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Select Turn ON Option.
- Go back to Home Screen > Open Search Option and type ‘Downloader’ and click on it.
- Click on the Downloader App.
- Press Download.
- Click Open once the app is downloaded.
- Click on Settings which is at the left sidebar.
- On Downloader Home Page Type the following URL: https://pika.show/downloader
- Once download finishes, Click Install.
- Once the app is installed, press Done.
- Now a message will appear, click Delete.
- Press Delete again.
- Return to FireStick Home > Click on Settings > Then Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Applications.
- Here you will find PikaShow on the list, click on it.
- Click Launch Application.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. StreamingAppsResource.com maintains no affiliation with Kodi, or any Streaming Apps mentioned on this website. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We do not endorse or promote content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.
PikaShow capable of providing content from over 40+ OTT platforms including Netflix, ZEE5, Disney Hotstar, Amazon Prime, SonyLive and Voot. In my opinion, the developers did a great job to find the working streaming links to just index in this app.