Downloader is a very popular app that is used to easily install and download 3rd party applications that are unavailable in the Amazon App Store. The default silk browser doesn’t support file downloads to fire devices so, you need an alternative way to download apps. With the Downloader app you have a simple and easy way to do so.
- Downloader is 100% free without any annoying ads.
- The user interface is simple and easy to use.
- A mouse and keyboard are not necessary
- Works with the Firestick voice control and game controller remotes.
- Built-in Web Browser with support for file downloads.
- You can enter a URL which directly points to a file, or you can use the built-in web browser to download files from websites.
- Supports all popular file extensions.
- Favorites section allows you to easily save and open frequently visited URLs.
- Downloader for Firestick is a lightweight application. It only requires 1.6MB to 1.9MB space.
In this tutorial I will show you a step-by-step process on how to install Downloader on Firestick.
How to Install Downloader App on Firestick
1. From the Main Menu select Settings.
2. Click on My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer Options.
4. Select Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Select Turn On
6. Now go back to your Home Screen and select the Search Icon.
7. Type in Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it.
8. Select the Downloader app icon.
9. Select Download.
10. Once downloaded select Open.
11. Select Allow.
12. Select OK once the app opens.
You are now done with the installation. Now you’re ready to download files.
How to use Downloader on Firestick
Using Downloader is very simple. Open the Downloader app. In the address bar type the URL of any file you want to download.
The file will automatically begin to download.
Once the file is downloaded click Install.
That’s it. It’s that easy!
You can also use the Built in Browser and navigate any web site you chose.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. StreamingAppsResource.com maintains no affiliation with Kodi, or any Streaming Apps mentioned on this website. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We do not endorse or promote content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.